Tuff Weigh Scales
You made that perfect brew...
it's balanced, it's full of flavour, the bitterness is pleasing, the acidity intriguing. The only problem is... you don't know how you did it.
Well, you might just be a brew-master with Sensei skills
you got lucky.
But it doesn't have to be this way. Don't rely on chance at 6am to get some tasty coffee. Measure your coffee out, measure your brew weight and keep time. Soon you'll find the recipe for a brew that works for you.
- Accurate to 0.1g (max 1000g)
- Impact-resistant case.
- Takes 2x AAA batteries (included)
- measures in grams, ounces, ozt gn dwt ct
- 76x59mm stainless steel Platform. (honestly, a bit small- but upturn a cup for a sturdy weighing base for those bigger pots of coffee.
- Also resistant to those coffee spills when you've got the caffeine shakes but don't know when to stop.